STOP THE NUKES FOR IRAN DEAL
Some issues are very important like Obamacare, the national debt, immigration, the economy etc. Obama’s #IranDeal (more accurately Nukes for Iran Deal) is a matter of life and death and Israel and America.
Please join Paul Chabot (a U.S. Navy reserve intelligence officer and candidate for Congress), the Redlands Tea Party Patriots and other Unite IE allies in visiting Congressman Pete Aguilar’s office to encourage him to vote against the horrendously bad Nukes for Iran Deal.
August 27, 1:30 p.m.
Congressman Pete Aguilar’s office, 685 E. Carnegie Drive, Suite 100, San Bernardino, CA 92408
Iran’s Nuclear Deal is History Repeating Itself
Prager University: “The Iran Nuclear Deal”
Sgt. Bartlett calls on Senators to reject the Iran deal
The Top 20 Reasons to Oppose Obama’s Nukes For Iran Deal
1. Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal with multiple foreign countries on a subject vitally important to America’s security is a treaty requiring ratification by 2/3 of the Senate. Obama is again trampling the Constitution by pretending it is not a treaty.
2. As Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu said, Iran can get nuclear weapons by cheating on agreement or by keeping the agreement.
3. The Nukes for Iran Deal expires in 10 years, and Iran will be free to build nuclear weapons if Iran does not cheat and build nuclear weapons sooner.
4. Iran has violated more than 20 international agreements. It is foolhardy to think Iran will honor this one.
5. Verification is up to the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), and the IAEA’s secret agreement with Iran regarding verification. Iran can delay inspections not just for 24 days but for months.
6. America is not allowed to send inspectors to Iran to verify the deal. Iran’s intelligence agency will determine who the IAEA is allowed to send for inspection. Iran will not allow any inspection of its “military sites.”
7. In addition to the ability to verify and enforce the agreement, there needs to be the will to verify and enforce the agreement. Who thinks Obama and the European countries have that will?
8. Assuming Iran is found to have violated the agreement there will be no “snap back sanctions” as Obama promised.
As practical matter, evidence that Iran violated the agreement will probably be covered up. If the evidence comes to light, there will likely be more months or years of hemming, hawing and talking. If we want to re-impose sanctions, it will require the approval of America, UK, France, Germany and the High Representative of the European Union for and Security Policy to out vote Iran, China and Russia.
[And, under the Treaty of Lisbon rules controlling the EU’s “Common Foreign and Security Policy,” key decisions on the CFSP require unanimous approval by ALL 28 MEMBERS of the European Union.]
Even if sanctions are re-imposed, the new sanctions will not affect deals negotiated before sanctions are re-imposed.
9. Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal ends the embargo and sale of military weapons and ballistic missile technology to Iran.
10. Iran is already the largest state sponsor of terrorism. Obama’s Nukes For Iran Deal gives Iran $150 Billion upfront and ends all sanctions so Iran can sell unlimited oil and thereby increase funding for terrorism, nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and its military.
11. Iran has been at war with America since 1979 including bombing our embassy and Marine barracks in Beirut, bombing the Kovar Towers in Saudi Arabia housing American military personnel, providing state-of-the-art roadside bombs, Explosively Formed Penetrators (EFPs) to terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan that killed hundreds and wounded thousands of Americans. Iran offers $1000 to the Taliban for each American they kill.
Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal gives Iran more money and weapons and eventually nuclear weapons to continue their war against America.
12. Iran is a Jihadist regime. We cannot count on deterrence to work. “Mutually assured destruction,” that kept the nuclear peace between America and the Soviet Union, may be an inducement to Iran.
13. Iran continually threatens to wipe Israel off the face of the map. Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal gives Iran the means to do so.
14. Iran’s military doctrine calls for using nuclear weapons against America as EMP (electromagnetic pulse) weapons. 1-3 nuclear weapons detonated at the right altitude over America will destroy all civilian electrical systems and devices. It is estimated up to 90% of Americans will be dead within a year, not from nuclear blast or radiation, but from disease, starvation and break down of social order.
“Death to America” is not just a chant for the street mobs in Iran, it is Iranian military doctrine.
15. Israel will likely have to attack Iran to damage Iran’s nuclear weapons infrastructure as much as possible triggering a new war in the Middle East.
Obama argues the alternative to his Nukes for Iran Deal is war, but like the British and French appeasement of Hitler in the Munich agreement in 1938, Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal makes war virtually certain.
16. Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal will cause a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. [What could possibly go wrong?]
17. The western countries are obligated to help protect Iran’s nuclear program from sabotage.
18. The western countries are obligated to help Iran develop more advanced centrifuges that enrich uranium for nuclear weapons.
19. The American people oppose the Nukes for Iran Deal by more than 2 to 1.
20. Obama did not even ask Iran to return our hostages.
It appears all #Reps are going to vote against the Nukes for Iran Deal. The Reps passed law earlier this year that approves the Nukes for Iran Deal unless 2/3 of both houses of Congress vote against the Nukes for Iran Deal. [More Rep stupidity and/or cowardice but we will leave that another time.]
America needs Dems to put America’s interest ahead of Obama and vote against this horrendously bad agreement.
Please join us on August 27, 1;30 p.m. and/or let your member of congress and Senators Boxer and Feinstein to vote against Obama’s Nukes for Iran Deal. This matter is too important to put political party ahead of protecting America.
Hashtags to Use: #IranDeal #BadIranDeal #NoNukes4Iran #NukesForIranDeal
Contact information for CA’s Senators and IE Congress members is below.
“The most important political office is that of the private citizen.” Justice Louis D. Brandeis
“We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.” Ronald Reagan
“I never worry about action, but only inaction.” Winston Churchill
“If there is something about government you don’t like, get together and do something about it.” Howard Jarvis
“It is always too soon to give up.” Pastor Jack Hibbs
FOR MORE INFO:
Gregory W. Brittain, Attorney at Law
Redlands Tea Party Patriots Cabinet Member
Unite IE Board Member
707 Brookside Avenue, Redlands, CA 92373
909-335-7335; Fax: 909-335-7337; Cell: 909-327-8813
Greg@RedlandsTeaParty.net | www.RedlandsTeaParty.net | www.UniteIE.com
CONGRESSIONAL CONTACT INFO
445 East Florida Ave – 2nd Floor
Hemet, CA 92543
Senator Diane Feinstein
11111 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 915
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Paul Cook [say thank you for opposing the Nukes For Iran Deal]
34282 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa, CA 92399