Yuuge Thank You(s) to our Amazing and Dedicated Patriots for Their Work in 2018. The Year in Review [with pictures]
While the results for the #MAGA cause in 2018 were not very good, especially in California, the dedication and accomplishments of RTPP members and our Patriot allies were amazing, including:
- Hosting the first debate between Travis Allen and John Cox on January
- Distributing a record ~19,000 voter guides plus our online distribution, 3000 more than the 2016 presidential election, which resulted in a 70% turnout in Redlands.
- Participating in Market Nights in Redlands in April and May and again in September and October. We distributed voter guides, registered voters, collected signatures for initiatives in the spring and supported Prop 6 in the fall.
- Helping organize and participated in the 5th Annual Unite IE Conservative Conference with keynote speakers Sebastian Gorka and Katie Hopkins.
- Hosting a debate between Andrew Kotyuk and Gary Jeandron seeking to repeal and replace Cap and Traitor, Chad Mayes.
- Supporting the Border Rally organized by San Diegans for Secure Borders to support President Trump’s visit to the wall prototypes.
- Holding 4th of July in the Park, spreading Patriotic feeling and educating the next generation on the history behind the 4th of July.
- Supporting the campaign to get city councils across the Inland Empire to adopt resolutions against or better yet the lawsuits against the #DemParty’s #SB54 that protects criminal illegal aliens.
- Attending and supporting Tea Party Patriots’ “Make Congress Work” rally in DC.
- Supporting the Inland Empire premier of Dinesh D’Souza’s movie “Death of Nation” with Brandon Straka, founder of the #Walkaway movement.
- Supporting the Election Integrity Project. In the fall, our Patriot volunteers covered all polls in Redlands, Yucaipa, Highland, Loma Linda, Grand Terrace and half of the polls in San Bernardino.
- Our fantastic speakers included: Travis Allen; John Cox; Linda Paine and Ruth Weiss from Election Integrity Project; Mark Meuser, candidate for Secretary of State; Andrew Kotyuk and Gary Jeandron; Steven Bailey, candidate for CA AG; Tim Donnelly; Jason Anderson, then candidate for SB County DA, soon to take office with our help; Judge Arthur Harrison; Pastor Kevin O’Connor for National Day of Prayer; June election review with Sean Flynn, Mike Morrell, Glenn Stull and Nathan Miller; Sean Flynn; Susan Shelley; Craig Huey; Jeff Hewitt, Siyamak Kohrrami, SoCal manager for The Epoch Times; and Rebecca Friedrichs.
- At our October meeting, Travis Allen and his Take Back California organization conducted activist training and Travis Allen spoke at our meeting. In addition, Tea Party Patriots CEO Jenny Beth Martin spoke at our meeting.
- Supporting Tea Party Patriots’ texting and letter writing campaigns to help turn out Trump voters from 2016.
- Increasing our social media presence from 1505 Facebook members to 1806 and our Twitter followers from 1525 Twitter followers to 1642.
- Supporting Unite IE Radio, weekly broadcasts to support our candidates and issues.
- Holding our annual RTPP/Unite IE Christmas Party with speakers Susan Shelley and Pastor Kevin O’Connor.
- Raising $1280.00 for Fisher House in San Diego at our Christmas Party. Fisher House provides housing to wounded veterans undergoing medical care and rehab for their injuries and for their families.
- Organizing and participating in post election strategy meetings to continue the battle in 2019 and 2020.
YUUGE THANK YOU(s) to:
Canvassing Team, led by John Berry: Sam Wong, Doug and Janice Hauser, Dan and Dee Ashley, Phillip Fivgas, Dale Broome, Teri Boon, Mimi Barre, Karen and Alan Bergman, Karen and Percy Herbert, John and Ellen Eagan, Bob and Lynette Couttes, April Havartey, Carole Coonce, Esther Brummett, Regina Santamaria, Jennifer Bohnert, Michael Schneblin, Tamara Madai, Nora Jimenez, John Nash, Rosaline Sgantas, Leonette DiMuro, Darryl Craft, Marvin Myer, Tiffani Vernon, John Price, Vernon Fletcher, Sookie Wells, Victoria Hargrave, Karen Chambers, Lupe Navarro, Robert Lauten, Bill and Reba Harrison, Sandee Strumreiter, Mike Volpone, Jay Taneja, Sherry Todd, Yui Shin, Geraldine Sanchez, and Anthony Sanchez.
Market Night Team, led by Teri Boon and Carolyn Hays: Lupe Navarro, Rosaline Sgantas, Rachel Eugley, Pat Yackie, Jerry Carrillo, Doug and Janice Hauser, Agnes Gibboney; John Berry Greg Brittain.
Election Integrity Project Team, led by Carolyn Hays: Dawn Verkaik, Dan and Dee Ashley, Catherine Meister, John Nash, Ken White, Susie Wintergerst. Chuck and Maggi Brummett, Rachel Eugley, Pat Yackie, Janice and Doug Hauser, Michael Fremont, Candice Cetrone, Grace Germany, Michael Harris, Frank Forsey, Lyman Stucky, Frank Kogel, Adrian Pusaki, Elise Kovacic, Dale Broome, John Price, Pam Null, Dede Ramella, Daniel DiLorenzo, and Michael Sloat.
Pictures and video at our meetings: Sam and Bei Wong.
Facebook Live at our meetings: Denise Ruiz and Glenn Stull.
Website redesign: Wendy Gish.
All purpose volunteers, doing anything and everything asked: Rachel Eugley and Pat Yackie.
Meeting volunteers: Dale Broome, Catherine Meister, Barbara, Barbie, Maggi Brummett, Rachel Eugley, Pat Yackie, Cathy DeHart, Carol Theotig and Tenaya Delgado.
Singing the National Anthem: Reagan.
Newsletter editor and social media manager: Greg Brittain.
Cabinet Members: John Berry, Agnes Gibboney, Teri Boon; Carolyn Hays, Greg Brittain and joining the cabinet and the end of the year, Doug and Janice Hauser.
If there is anyone we omitted, we apologize profusely.
In addition, our special thanks & appreciation go to:
**Mill Creek Cattle Company http://millcreekcattlecompany.com/ Jim and Mary Beth, owners of Mill Creek Cattle Co., generously allow us to use their facility to meet each month. We ask you to come early to our meeting and enjoy a no-host meal to help us show our appreciation.
**AM 590 The Answer for supporting our events as well as many other conservatives throughout the Inland Empire. www.AM590TheAnswer.com
**Ed Hoffman, president of Wholesale Capital Corporation, for sponsoring Unite IE Radio. Please use Ed’s business for real estate loans. www.wccloans.com
**All Star Collision Repair and Auto Painting, 522 Railroad Street, Corona, 951-279-9161, is now sponsoring the second half of Unite IE Radio. Please use his business. www.AllStarCI.com
**Cathy DeHart and DeHart Construction Services, commercial construction & cold storage solutions, 909-335-0148, http://www.dehartconstructionservices.com/ [Cathy supported our Christmas party and donated to Fisher House, that we supported with sales at the Christmas party.]
**Print Pro Plus, 930 S. Mount Vernon Ave, Suite 200, Colton, CA 92324, 909.370, http://www.printproplus.com/ Print Pro Plus does Redlands Tea Party Patriots’ printing, with quick turn around and great rates. Sometimes they even donate their printing services to the cause.
Meeting videos on the Redlands Tea Party Patriots YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdRHvf7LteBtiPDwU2oB7w or http://redlandsteaparty.net/RTP/rtpp-video-gallery/
Here is a collection of pictures of our amazing and dedicated Patriots in 2018.
[See also the pics from the RTPP/Unite IE Christmas party. http://redlandsteaparty.net/RTP/the-rtpp-unite-ie-christmas-party-pics-and-videos/ ]